Students must FIRST apply with a Face the World international partner. To find out if we have an international partner in your country, Contact Us. Our international partners interview and screen all applicants, and each applicant must qualify to be accepted into our J-1 program.
- Maintain a good overall academic record
- Be mature, flexible, and adaptable
- Be willing to accept any host family and high school placement assigned to them
- Be between the ages of 15-18 years
- Demonstrate good conversational English language ability
- Have proof of English language skills