Students must go through one of our international partners in student's home country, and complete an application and personal interview. Contact us to see if we have an international partner in your country.
The student application includes:
- Information about student's family
- Student's academic records
- Teacher recommendations
- School official recommendations
- Photos of student, family and friends
- Student's medical backgrounds, and
- Students' personal interests.
Upon completion of the application, each student is personally interviewed, and assessed for maturity and commitment to the program. The completed application will be sent to Face the World for further processing.